Our Friends

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pretend Scene!

This is 10 Peas first scene. It will include everyone who would like to be a part of it. So write your name, (on the post, no comments please only to comment about how we did) So I will start. If you make a pretend scene, you can have specific people.


Lily (Ronald): Hello and welcome to McDonalds. I am Ronald the clown. How may I help you?

Hermoine Granger (♠Speed♠): Wingardium Leviosa! *Makes Ronald the Clown hover above the ground*

Ronald: Woah! Make it stop.. MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermione: Fine. Finite Incantatum. I was just having fun!

Jayfeather(Shadow): AHHHHH HUMANS! RUNNNNNN!

Ronald: Yah Jay-feather-cat whoever you are. Guess what I like to eat? YOU!!! And im a little hungry for that matter. Also, Is there any way, Hermione, that you could turn me into a regular human?

Pikachu(Glow): PIKACHU!!! *electricutes Ronald*

3 comments:

☠♥Maddie♥☠ said...

Steve- PUT YO HANDS UP!

(XD)

Lilypetal (not signed in) said...

Ha ha but can u guys actually EDIT the post and do that? thats what I said....

☠♥Maddie♥☠ said...

Oh...XD i feel stupid now Lol!